I will admit that I don't LOVE working out, but I still do it a few times a week. I have always complained about how much I hate running, but apparently good running shoes makes a world of difference! Your legs and back won't ache like they do with bad running shoes. So I have been on the prowl for good running shoes. I am not a serious or long distant runner ( I can barely run a mile!) so I don't need the hardcore running shoes. Just some new Nike's. I really wanted some yellow shoes, but I honestly love all of these shoes. I think these and these are my favorite so far. Which ones do you like?
-Kelsey

The yellow shoes are nice, but no one rocks mint like you! However, since they are for exercise yellow would be kind of different! My least 2 favorites are the lime green & the ones with ORANGE shoelaces.
ReplyDeleteRoll Tide