J Crew Double-Square Tee: Tried this shirt on last week and loved it! Annndd it is 20% off right now!
Stella and Dot Earrings: These earrings would go with anything in your closet. Plus, who doesn't love Stella and Dot?
Tory Burch Phone Case: I am in desperate need of a new phone case. My free people phone case cracked and definitely needs to be retired. Can't beat this deal on Shopbop! Better grab it before they run out!
J Brand Jeans: I don't own any J Brand Jeans but I hear they are amazing. I am in major need of a new pair of perfect fitting jeans. I also want some boyfriend jeans if anyone has any suggestions!
Green Crossbody Handbag: I actually just got this today and am obsessed!! (Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend) Major bargain too! Green is the new color this spring!
Lucky Brand Wedges: I have been keeping my eye on these bad boys. They literally just went on sale today. May have to snatch them up!
Bikini Top: I just think this bikini top is so flattering. It looks like it fits so well and summer is right around the corner! Can't wait for warm weather!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!
What's on your wish list?
-Kelsey

No comments:
Post a Comment