I am a huge sucker for a great read. When I start a good book I am not going to put that book down until I have finished it. Well, I have an amazing book for you all to read. It is a bit crazy, psychotic actually, but it definitely catches your attention! The book is Gone Girl. I started it a few days ago and read it any chance I got. I was addicted.
Without ruining anything I will give you an idea of what the book is about. So there is a woman named Amy and a man named Nick, and they meet in NYC and instantly fall in love. Amy comes from a lot of money and Nick is your average, everyday guy. Everything is perfect, until it is not anymore. They lose their jobs and have to move to Missouri to take care of Nick's parents. On their 5th year anniversary, Amy is missing. Nick doesn't have a good alibi, so everyone naturally blames the husband. That's all I am going to say because you HAVE to read the book. This book never leaves you bored. You are constantly wanting more, especially when you get to the crazy twist in the story. Like I said though, it is a bit psychotic so be careful!
So now on to the next book I am about to start, Room. It is about a boy and his mom who live in a tiny room, where the mother has been held for seven years. I don't know much more than that, but will definitely fill you in when I am done with the book!
Happy weekend everyone!
-Kelsey

No comments:
Post a Comment