I am seriously obsessed with this song. We all have our bad days, so next time you do turn this song on and you will feel a lot better! It just talks about how life will bring you challenges but you need to carry on.
If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground
Carry on
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground
Carry on
Love the lyrics.
-Kelsey
I've never heard this song before, must be the "Vegas" in you. I have to admit, I'm one of those people who don't really listen to the words of a song...maybe I should start...
ReplyDeleteI never listen to the words either! If I like the beat, I don't usually care what the song is about. BUT this song is AMAZING. Just listen!
Delete