Wednesday, February 27, 2013

First Time Blogger

I am very new to this whole blogging thing so it may take me awhile to get used to it all and make my page pretty so bear with me! One of my best friends Madeleine has a blog (Sundresses and Soirees) and she inspired me to create my own. 

Here is a little bit about me...I am 24 years old. I grew up in Las Vegas, NV but wanted to get far away for college so I ended up on the plains at Auburn University (War Eagle!) I graduated in May 2011 and decided to apply to physician assistant school. I moved down to Mobile, AL to start EMT school to gain more experience for PA school. Last September I found out that I was accepted at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX, so I will be moving there in June! I am excited for the journey God has planned for me :)

Here are some things I love:

  • traveling
  • road trips
  • PUPPIES!
  • auburn football
  • friends and family
  • my boyfriend, Jason
  • reading
  • GOD
  • cereal
  • adventures (I love trying new things)
There is so much more but hopefully you will find all of that out while reading my blog! 


                                                  Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. you are so cute!! love your blog. hope all is well with you :] def. will be reading!! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love your blog! I have been reading it all morning and there are some great recipes. hope you're doing well also!

      Delete